Smith Propane & Oil is seeking a full-time CDL driver and propane technician with Hazmat and tanker endorsements. We offer a competitive pay rate with exceptional benefits. Propane experience preferred but not required as training is available for the right candidate.
The job duties you will be expected to perform will be highlighted in more detail during the interview but the short and skinny is as follows: You will be required to adhere to federal and state DOT regulations for hours of service, pre/post trip inspections, and hazmat requirements. You will be delivering propane to Smith’s residential, commercial, and agricultural customers in Westmoreland and surrounding counties. In addition, you will be installing and servicing propane systems. There is a small amount of daily paperwork you will have to complete such as pre/post trip paperwork, daily delivery sheets and delivery slips.
Job Type: Full-time
Consider these questions before applying:
- How many years of class b cdl experience do you have?
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- How many years of truck driving experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Hazmat endorsement?
- Do you have the following license or certification: tanker?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Has your driving record been free of moving violations / avoidable accidents for the past 3 YEARS?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
To apply, please print and fill out our driver application form and return it to our office at 138 Pandora Rd. Loyalhanna, PA, 15661. The application form can also be completed and emailed to Zac Cromie at Zcromie@glassmere.com.