how to write a conclusion for a thesis paper college application essay help cheap content editing sites essays role of women in society thai pongal festival essay https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/how-to-write-an-admission-essay-for-graduate-school/20/ viagra westville source site write my paper college sample report of phd thesis evaluation essay on the fugitive slave act hand painted paper umbrellas as level law exam papers why should cellphones be allowed in school essay viagra bartlett https://thembl.org/masters/thesis-title-rationale/60/ enter here writers of term papers theses and essay konuları ielts erectile viagra esl home work editor websites assign drive letter windows 7 source https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/la-funcion-del-viagra/100/ https://eagfwc.org/men/viagra-kaufen-in-kroatien/100/ how to do case study analysisВ uk essays harvard referencing his narrative essay dissertation dictionnaire français https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/4429-cover-letter-analysis-group/ https://www.cen.edu/notice/essay-questions-macbeth-act-2/24/ Job Description
Smith Propane & Oil is seeking a full-time CDL driver and propane technician with Hazmat and tanker endorsements. We offer a competitive pay rate with exceptional benefits. Propane experience preferred but not required as training is available for the right candidate.
The job duties you will be expected to perform will be highlighted in more detail during the interview but the short and skinny is as follows: You will be required to adhere to federal and state DOT regulations for hours of service, pre/post trip inspections, and hazmat requirements. You will be delivering propane to Smith’s residential, commercial, and agricultural customers in Westmoreland and surrounding counties. In addition, you will be installing and servicing propane systems. There is a small amount of daily paperwork you will have to complete such as pre/post trip paperwork, daily delivery sheets and delivery slips.
Job Type: Full-time
Consider these questions before applying:
- How many years of class b cdl experience do you have?
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- How many years of truck driving experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Hazmat endorsement?
- Do you have the following license or certification: tanker?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Has your driving record been free of moving violations / avoidable accidents for the past 3 YEARS?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
To apply, please print and fill out our driver application form and return it to our office at 138 Pandora Rd. Loyalhanna, PA, 15661. The application form can also be completed and emailed to Zac Cromie at Zcromie@glassmere.com.